Password Protected: The Library
FREE RESOURCES FOR #RichSquad SUBSCRIBERS Only
Sign up to join the #RichSquad and you’ll unlock access to spreadsheets, templates, and other resources FOR FREE.
When you see how hard it is to find concise resources on what it takes buy a home, you’ll really appreciate this guide. Every seasoned homeowner had to start somewhere…
Use the First Time Homebuyers Guide to
– Know how your credit plays a role
– Understand the home-buying process from A-Z
– Get a take away checklist
When you think of things you like to do for fun, creating a budget might not exactly top the list. You’re not alone, trust me. However, it’s ground zero. You just gotta do it.
Use the 2020 Budget Spreadsheet to
– Keep your finances in order
– Get out of the cycle of mounting debt
– Revamp your savings
Say goodbye to bad debt forever. Pick between the most popular strategies for paying down debt: the Snowball Method (paying the lowest balance first) and the Avalanche Method (paying the highest-interest first).
Use the Debt Tackling Spreadsheet to:
– Decide between using the Snowball vs Avalanche methods
– Visualize all of your debt in one view
– Establish a realistic timeline to get rid of debt once and for all
This calculator helps you to decide if a fix and flip deal is a solid addition to your portfolio. All you do is put in the address, purchase, and sale info to see which deal is best.
Use the House Flipping Calculator to:
– Estimate your potential house flip profit the easy way
– Calculate potential profit over customizable timelines
– Include all the costs to determine the true value
– Avoid paying too much for your next flip
Investing in a rental property is a HUGE decision that involves multiple factors. Before you take the plunge, you gotta decide if and how a property will generate cash flow—AKA make you money.
Use the Rental Property Calculator to:
– Estimate potential monthly and annual cash flow
– Calculate return on investment over time
– Plan for unforeseen expenses